A holiday’s leftover treat, or tailgating must!
Smoked Turkey SlidersDownload PDF
Time to Prepare
- Use leftover smoked turkey from your holiday meal OR...
- Smoke a Turkey or Turkey Breast (See Recipe)
- Sliced Turkey
- 24 Kings Hawaiian or favorite dinner rolls
- Dijon Mustard
- Swiss cheese slices cut to fit rolls (24 pcs)
- Homemade cranberry sauce (make ahead or leftover)
1 package fresh cranberries, orange juice, brown sugar, cinnamon.
Recipes on cranberry bag OR elevate with this recipe from our friend, Derrick Riches
Recommended tools for the job
- Whatever you need to make and plate a sandwich
- Decorative toothpick (optional)
- Create an assembly line with sliced rolls, turkey, and condiments.
- Build slider as follows – bottom to top
a. Mustard to taste – bottom roll half
b. Swiss cheese slice
c. Sliced turkey
d. Dollop of cranberry
e. Cover with top roll half
f. Toothpick through top
Serve turkey hot with melted cheese on top, adding cranberry after heating.